The nozzle with a bulb is normally closed and is used in systems with conventional activation. In the top of the nozzle there is a glass bulb that keeps a piston in place. The piston prevents the nozzle from leaking. When the nozzle is affected by the heat of the fire, the glass bulb will burst releasing the piston. The water will then pass through the nozzle creating small droplets.
– Unique patented design with high performance for cooling effect and low consumption of water.
– Easy to install and test for both commissioning and maintenance.
– 603 nozzles are supplied with a star lock for easy mounting.
– 603 nozzle body can be supplied as threaded M20 with optional nut.
– Nozzle tools and spares are available for maintenance.
– Working pressure – 100 bar.
– Ultra Fog is the only company that can test the nozzle without breaking the frangible glass bulb