Skip to main content
- Outlet pressure: 100 – 140 bar
- Flow range: 94 – 150 litres/min/high pressure pump
- Power consumption: 22 – 30kw/high pressure pump
- Voltage supply: 3 x 400 VAC 50Hz (3 x440 VAC 60 Hz)
- Control system with PLC and output/input for section valves, fire alarm system, power supply for feeder pumps etc
- External connections for alarm and control cabinets and operating panels through serial or TCP/IP communication
- Flexible designed pump station with 1 – 4 internal buffer tanks to hold the high pressure pumps.
- Pump unit can be equipped with 2 – 8 high pressure pumps normally with one spare.
- Electric / Air driven pilot pump.
- Each tank fitted with two 25μm liters
- Temperature safety drain valve and Pressure regulator
- Test valve on manifold.